Becoming a Link-able author
Link-able is a great platform to help you earn better revenue utilizing your writing skills to perform freelance link building and content marketing jobs. However, Link-able is not for every writer and we have extremely strict qualifications. Please review our author requirements found below before applying for your Link-able author account.
Who should apply?
First and foremost, it’s essential that you understand what Link-able is before you apply. Link-able is a marketplace that connects businesses (clients) with freelance authors (potentially you) who they can hire to perform link building and content marketing jobs. As a Link-able author, this means you must have a deep technical understanding of SEO in addition to great writing skills. Most of the jobs posted on our platform are link building jobs, which means you earn revenue by building relevant backlinks for clients within the articles you write and get published. Link-able is ideal for authors with strong SEO and digital marketing knowledge. Please review our home page and our FAQ page to learn more about what our clients are expecting from you.
What are the qualifications?
At Link-able, we strive for excellence and the highest quality of work possible. Here’s our requirements for each and every author:
- Must speak, read, and write in fluent/native English
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must have experience/knowledge with the topics you write about
- Must have at least 3 different samples of your writing (each published on different websites) so that we can checkout the quality of your writing
- Must have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of SEO and why link building is important
- Must be able to contribute your articles on real websites related to the niche you specialize in
- Must be reliable and able to complete work by the required deadlines & follow directions
What to expect?
If you feel that you meet all these requirements and are still excited to join Link-able, then submit your author application! We review each application and if we like it, we’ll contact you to schedule an interview. This may take some time, depending on our needs. Please allow us anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. Thank you and good luck!