Becoming a Link-able author
Link-able is a great platform to help you earn better revenue with your writing. However, Link-able is not ideal for every writer and we have extremely strict qualifications. Before you apply for your author account, please review our author requirements found below.
Who should apply?
Link-able is a freelancing platform that connects businesses (clients) with freelance writers (potentially you) who they can hire to perform link building jobs. This means not only must you have excellent writing skills, but also a technical background in SEO and link building. Your job is essentially to build backlinks for your clients while utilizing your writing skills. You should be capable of contributing articles on at least several different websites within whichever niche you specialize writing about. For example, if you love to write about cryptocurrency, you should be able to contribute on several websites within the cryptocurrency niche. If you love to write about fitness techniques, you should be able to contribute on websites within the health/fitness niche. Please review our home page and FAQ section to learn more about what our clients are expecting from you.
What are the qualifications?
At Link-able, we strive for excellence and the highest quality of work possible. Here’s our requirements for each and every author:
- You must speak, read, and write in fluent English.
- You must have exceptional writing skills.
- You must have experience/knowledge with the topics you write about.
- You must have at least 3 published samples of your writing work to share with us on your application.
- You must have a strong understanding of SEO and how to build white-hat backlinks.
- You must have a strong entrepreneurial/freelancer spirit and ability to directly communicate and work with your clients.
- You must be reliable, timely, and perform top-notch work for each client that hires you.
What to expect?
If you feel that you meet all these requirements and are still excited to join Link-able, then submit your author application! We review each application and if we like it, we’ll contact you to schedule an interview. This may take some time, depending on our needs. Please allow us anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. Thank you and good luck!