Terms of Service:
By using our website, all users agree to our Terms of Service listed below.
At Link-able, we strive for excellence and the highest quality of work possible. Therefore:
We allow and encourage users with quality websites to sign up for a client account. We will refer to these users as “Client”. We have the right the refuse any Client with a website that we deem as poor quality or unfit for our services. Only high-quality websites with high-quality content are allowed. We reserve the right to solely determine what we deem as high-quality or not. We do NOT allow any websites in the Adult or Gambling industry. We also do not allow any spam sites, scraped content sites, or thin affiliate sites!
We allow and encourage users who can build quality backlinks for Clients to signup for an author account. We will refer to these users as “Author”. We have strict quality guidelines and link building rules and reserve the right to ban any Author who does not follow these or who we deem unfit for our services.
Our platform allows Clients to post link building jobs, which we call a Project and hire Authors who apply to their projects to essentially build quality backlinks for SEO and PR.
For both Clients and Authors, any attempts to spam, misuse, manipulate earnings or payments, or submit false/inaccurate information on our platform is prohibited and grounds for dismissal and voids any guarantees, earnings, or refunds.
Billing – Payments, Earnings, & Refunds
Below are our terms of service relating to billing for both Clients and Authors.
- All transactions are made through PayPal, which as you may be aware, PayPal unfortunately charges a small transaction fee. Both Client and Author acknowledge this and agree to accept PayPal’s transaction fees when making any purchases, receiving any earnings, and/or refunds.
- Clients are considered to have officially “accepted” an Author’s application by submitting the payment for that application on Link-able via PayPal. We hold all Authors’ payments to ensure the Author does the work they promised to do within their application.
- There are no refunds for the Client’s payment, unless:
- The Author fails to successfully complete their promised work within their application.
- The Author fails to complete their work within their promised time frame (stated on their application) AND after 10 additional days have gone by. Most Authors work quickly to get the link built, but some publishers take time to publish the Author’s work. This is out of the Author’s control, so in this case, we ask that Clients please be patient and wait a reasonable amount of time for the Publisher to publish the Author’s article.
- Authors acknowledge and accept that they must follow our link building rules (as disclosed when submitting an application to a Client) and all the directions on the Application Workroom page, as well as the Terms of Service here on this page. Not adhering to these are grounds for dismissal and forfeit of earnings.
- Authors must wait 30 days after marking their Application as complete before receiving their earnings. This gives us time to review the Author’s work and ensure that everything was done properly. Once this time period is met, we require a 7-day processing period to release the payment.
All applications Clients accept on Link-able come with our Link-able Guarantee. This means we guarantee that the Author a Client hires will do the work as promised within the accepted Application. If not, we refund the Client their payment and the Author will not get paid. Furthermore, we hold the Author’s payment for 30 days once the Author marks their application as complete. This gives the Client time to review the Author’s work and if a Client has a dispute with the Author’s work, they must contact Link-able support before the 30 day time period is up and file a dispute. In the case of a dispute, we will hold the Author’s payment until the dispute is settled.
Terms of Author’s Work
Authors must do all the work as promised within their application. However, sometimes things out of the Author’s control can happen. Here are the terms for the Author’s work:
- If the link is removed during the first 30 days (starting when the Author has marked the application complete) and the Author cannot get the link back up within 10 days, the Client is covered by our Link-able Guarantee (as mentioned above) and is allowed to request a refund. The Author accepts and agrees that they will not get paid for this application in this event.
- Sometimes the link will unfortunately get removed after the 30-day guarantee period. This is rare, but can occasionally happen. If we’ve already released the Author’s payment, we cannot refund it to the Client.
- Since authors are required to utilize white hat link building techniques, there’s really no guarantee that the link will be published as a dofollow link. Authors always hope they can build Clients a dofollow link, but this is out of their control and Publishers may publish the Author’s article with the nofollow attribute. Note that the new “sponsored” and “ugc” link attributes should be considered the same as nofollow here on Link-able and we will refer to these all simply as nofollow. While we guarantee the Author can build a link for the Client, we cannot guarantee what link attribute publishers will give it. Therefore, we require Authors to set 2 prices – one price for a dofollow and another price for a nofollow. Since building a single backlink takes a lot of work (Authors need to outreach, write a quality article, get it published on a website, etc.), Clients agree to pay whichever price the link attribute happens to be at the end of the 30 day guarantee (when we release the Author’s payment). If the link attribute is changed after the 30 day guarantee and after we’ve already released the Author’s payment, we cannot alter the Client’s payment amount.
- For all accepted applications, the Author has the discretion to choose the best anchor text to use for the Client’s link. This results in a more natural and result in a higher quality link this way.
- Both Client and Author agree NOT to communicate with each other outside of the Link-able platform. Doing so may void our Link-able Guarantee.
- We do not allow Authors to offer or accept work with Clients outside of our platform. This is prohibited and any Author caught doing so will be banned from our platform and forfeit any earnings.
- Both Client and Author agree to respect each other’s privacy and agree NOT to publicly disclose any personally identifying information about each other. This information is, but not limited to, the name, website, or any URLs disclosed between the two parties.
We do have an Affiliate Program which allows Affiliates to sign up and promote Link-able in exchange for a commission. We are not responsible for any statements or promises of any kind made from our Affiliates. We do our best to make sure our Affiliates accurately and responsibly promote our services but cannot make any guarantees.
Link-able cannot be held responsible for any outcome of the links built. We cannot guarantee that these links will improve your website’s traffic growth in anyway. There are simply just too many factors that can affect your website’s search engine rankings. However, it is well-known that high-quality links typically do improve a website’s ranking on search engines. Our statements about links boosting traffic come from the general information about SEO and how backlinks typically increase organic traffic from search engines.
Furthermore, all our users agree to use all our services at their own risk. The services provided under this agreement are provided on an as is, as available basis. None of Link-able, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated corporations, or any of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, attorneys, suppliers, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like (each, an “company person”) make any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, for the services we provide. No company person makes any warranties that the services will not be interrupted or error free; nor do any of them make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise contained in or provided through the services. We are not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for the content of any data transferred either to or from our users via the services provided by us. no oral advice or written information given by any company person, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
That being said, we do our best to ensure Authors ONLY create quality backlinks for Clients. We moderate each link and ensure that they meet our link building rules and quality guidelines. We promise that we do our best to make sure you get the best backlinks possible.
We reserve the right to change these terms as we deem fit at anytime without notice.