Terms of Service:
By using our website, all users agree to our Terms of Service listed below.
At Link-able, we strive for excellence and the highest quality of work possible. Therefore:
We allow and encourage Content Marketers with quality websites to sign up and use our services. We have the right the refuse any website or user that we deem as poor quality or unfit for our services. Only high-quality websites with high-quality content are allowed. We do NOT allow any websites in the Adult or Gambling industry. We also do not allow any spam sites, scraped content sites, or thin affiliate sites!
We also allow and encourage Content Authors to signup and use our services. However, we do have strict quality guidelines and link building rules and reserve the right to ban any Content Author who does not follow these or who we deem unfit for our services.
Any attempts to spam, misuse, manipulate earnings or payments, or submit false/inaccurate information on our platform is prohibited and grounds for dismissal and voids any guarantees, earnings, or refunds.
Billing – Payments, Earnings, & Refunds
Below are our terms of service relating to billing for both Content Authors and Content Marketers.
- All transactions are made through PayPal, which as you may be aware, PayPal unfortunately charges a small transaction fee. Both Content Marketers and Content Authors acknowledge this and agree to accept PayPal’s transaction fees when making any purchases, receiving any earnings, and/or refunds with Link-able.
- Content Marketers are considered to have accepted a Content Author’s application as soon as a purchase has been made for that application. Content Authors are also considered to have accepted the Content Marketer’s project as soon their application has been purchased.
- There are no refunds for the Content Marketer’s payment, unless:
- The Content Author fails to successfully complete their promised work within their application.
- The Content Author fails to complete their work within their promised time frame (stated on their application) AND after 10 additional days have gone by. Most Content Authors work quickly to get the link built, but some publishers take time to publish the Content Author’s work. This is out of the Content Author’s control, so in this case, we ask that Content Marketers please be patient.
- Content Authors acknowledge and accept that they must follow our link building rules (as disclosed when submitting an application to a Content Marketer) and all the directions on the Application Workroom page, as well as the Terms of Service here on this page. Not adhering to these are grounds for dismissal and forfeit of earnings.
- Content Authors must wait until after the 30-day guarantee time period before receiving their earnings. Once this time period is met, we require a 7-day processing period to release the payment.
We do offer a 1-year limited warrantee for each link built within an accepted application for Content Marketers. Below are the details:
- If the link is removed during the first 30 days (starting when the Content Author has marked the application complete) and we cannot get the link back up within 10 days, the Content Marketer is allowed to request a full refund. The Content Author accepts and agrees that he or she will not get paid for this application in this event.
- Sometimes the link will unfortunately get removed after the 30-day guarantee period. This is rare, but can occasionally happen. We do offer Content Marketers a limited 1-year warrantee for situations like this, which means if the link is removed after 30 days, but before 1 year – we will issue the Content Marketer a similar replacement link free of charge. This means a replacement link from a domain of similar DA (Domain Authority) as their initial one.
- Sometimes the Link will be published, or even edited later, with a Nofollow attribute, even though the Content Author promised a Dofollow attribute on the application. This may unfortunately be out of the Content Author’s control as Publishers sometimes alter the Content Author’s work before publishing it (or even after). Content Marketers agree that this is a chance they must take when accepting the Content Author’s application. However, in a situation like this, Content Marketers will get refunded half (50%) of their purchase price. Remember, NoFollow links are still valuable and can create direct traffic to a website. However, Content Authors agree to forfeit and refund 100% of their earnings in cases like this. We do this as Content Authors could potentially knowingly and falsely promise DoFollow links within their applications if there are no consequences for them. If the promised link was a Nofollow attribute and was published as a Dofollow attribute, then pricing will remain the same.
- For all accepted applications, the Content Author has the discretion to choose the best anchor text to use for the Content Marketer’s link. This results in a more natural and result in a higher quality link this way.
- Both Content Marketer and Content Author agree NOT to communicate with each other outside of the Link-able platform. There is really no need to do so and if you have a question for the other party, you can always reach out to our Link-able support team.
- Since Content Marketers essentially post job listings on our platform, we do not allow Content Authors to offer work to our Content Marketers outside of our platform. Content Authors agree NOT to contact any of our Content Marketers outside of our platform. This is prohibited and any Content Author caught doing so will be banned from our platform and forfeit any earnings.
- Both Content Marketer and Content Author agree to respect each other’s privacy and agree NOT to publicly disclose any personally identifying information about each other. This information is, but not limited to, the name, website, or any URLs disclosed between the two parties.
We do have an Affiliate Program which allows Affiliates to sign up and promote Link-able in exchange for a commission. We are not responsible for any statements or promises of any kind made from our Affiliates. We do our best to make sure our Affiliates accurately and responsibly promote our services but cannot make any guarantees.
Unfortunately, We must state that we cannot be held responsible for any outcome of the links built. We cannot guarantee that these links will improve your website’s traffic growth in anyway. There are simply just too many factors that can affect your website’s search engine rankings. However, it is well-known that high-quality links typically do improve a website’s ranking on search engines. Our statements about links boosting traffic come from the general information about SEO and how backlinks typically increase organic traffic from search engines.
Furthermore, all our users agree to use all our services at their own risk. The services provided under this agreement are provided on an as is, as available basis. None of Link-able, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated corporations, or any of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, attorneys, suppliers, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like (each, an “company person”) make any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, for the services we provide. No company person makes any warranties that the services will not be interrupted or error free; nor do any of them make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, services or merchandise contained in or provided through the services. We are not liable, and expressly disclaims any liability, for the content of any data transferred either to or from our users via the services provided by us. no oral advice or written information given by any company person, will create a warranty; nor may you rely on any such information or advice. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
That being said, we do our best to ensure Content Authors ONLY create quality backlinks for Content Marketers. We moderate each link and ensure that they meet our link building rules and quality guidelines. We promise that we do our best to make sure you get the best backlinks possible.
We reserve the right to change these terms as we deem fit at anytime without notice.